Challenge #43 - Anything Goes!

Thursday 27 October 2011
Good Morning Crafters and bloggers!

We hope you are all well!!!

What a fantastic week we had last week with lots of lushy entrys and i tell ya your all very creative ppl!!! hehe

♥ Before i go on to annouce this week's challenge i'd like to give a warm welcome to our NEWEST Design Team member & Friend the lovely Michelle!!! ♥

Anyways... back to this week's challenge...

ANYTHING GOES

YEP! You heard right! we'd love to see your creative talents this week weather it be in the forms of cards, enverlopes, bags, boxes, knitting, scrapbooking ANYTHING crafty!!
*Please remember you can ONLY enter a maximum of 3 times during the challenge week*

So who's our lovely sponsor's this week???

PRIZE ONE

We have a brand new sponsor this week! We'd love to welcome Krista Smith! From Saturated Canary!!! Krista was also kind enough to let our Design Team play with some of her digi's on our creations this week!! (take a peek below!)



Here's a lil about Krista!
My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- I love it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)

Krista has very kindly offered to sponsor this week one winner with a $10 Gift Certificate to her wonderful Etsy shop of some very beautiful Digi's!

PRIZE TWO

We welcome back our regular sponsor Digi Stamp Boutique!
(6 Single Digi's of your choice)

Buy our digi stamps here...

Sally-ann's shop is amazing! she's so tallented! go have a peek! there's some beautiful christmas images avalible too!!!

PRIZE THREE
Supplying A Fab Range Of Papercraft Items, Cards & Gifts Plus Wedding Stationery
Emma has very kindly offered a winner this week a £10 voucher to her store (not inc pnp)

PRIZE FOUR
And finally, a mini surprise only available to our Facebook entries!!


Phew.... what a wonderful selction up for grabs this week!

We are joined by Krista herself as our Guest Designer this week! her work is soooo beautiful don'tcha think!! gosh i love her drawings she's soooo talented!!


a folder I made for my daughter Niamh. She likes to save the lunchbox notes I always send in her lunch, and they end up everywhere:) So, this is her new folder to keep them all tucked away.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here's the wonderful inspiration from Team Carly!

Jan
Using "Let it Rain"



Carlyann
Using "Kate Krafty"
 

Leah
 Using "Kate Krafty"


Emma 
Using "Pearl a Mermaid"


Michelle 
Using "Special xmas digi"


Vee 
Using "Simply Sassy Stamp also by Krista!"


Lisa
 Using "Norma Jean"


Laney
 Using "Nevaeh"


Allison (XTGLX) 
Using "Gothika"


Shannon
Using a Simply Sassy Stamp

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And even more inspiration from Team Gemma too!!!

Allison 
Using "Nevaeh"


Joanne 
Using "Nevaeh"


Joyce
 Using "Zorana"


Debbie
 
Using "Kate Krafty"

Thanks to all the team for their beautiful creations!
*Please check our new rules about linking on the side bar no more than 10 challenges and no more than 3 entrys per person per week please*

You have until next wednesday 7.30pm GMT London Time to add your creation to our linky system!
The Design Team will be popping by to see your wonderful creations!

Happy Crafting!






23 comments:

  1. Anne said...:

    Ooh I'm first! Don't think I've ever been first before lol. Lovely DT samples ladies:)

  1. Sheryl said...:

    Gorgeous DT samples girls - hugs Sheryl xx

  1. Charmayne said...:

    Thanks for such a fun challenge. It makes a refreshing change to be able to include other crafts. Love the Saturated Canary designs too. What a fab artist!

  1. Simone said...:

    Cute cards, girls! Great job!
    Simone

  1. Susan.... said...:

    Great challenge !
    Very creative and gorgeous makes from all the DT !
    Hugs
    susan x

  1. Hanneke said...:

    Great DT cards! I entered my project (Christmas decoration). Good luck everyone!

  1. Lovely samples from the DT this week!

  1. PaperDaisies said...:

    Loving the DT's work. Thank you for the inspiration.

  1. Loopylou. said...:

    oooh what a yummy whole post of krista's images!!! annd they are all fabulous!!!...gonna have to buy a couple tonight now!!! love an anything goes week!!
    hugs Lou xxx

  1. Angela said...:

    Wonderful samples from the DT!

  1. Awesome Challenge... And Your DT Inspiration Is Wonderful!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

  1. Dawn Frost said...:

    Gorgeous images ladies, I LOVE Allison, the colours are amazing! Thanks for an anything goes challenge!

  1. Sonia said...:

    Beautiful creations by DT!!
    -Sony

  1. Unknown said...:

    First time here, great challenge terrific DT cards great blog.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great DT cards girls! so different, Thanks for another great challenge xx

  1. Shazza said...:

    wonderful cards x

  1. Gorgeous samples from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenges, I look forward to them every week even though I do not always get a chance to play along. I hope you like my card.

  1. Silke Ledlow said...:

    Ladies, your samples are all beautiful! Thank you for an open challenge...hugs ~S~

  1. Annette Bowes said...:

    Stunning creations from the DT, take careX:)

  1. Craftdee said...:

    Thanks for the challenge, and the great DT inspiration, Donna

  1. Shelly said...:

    Great challenge, fab DT cards! Wow lots of great sponsors too, keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks, Shelly x

  1. Marianne said...:

    Oops. Please ignore my entry at no. 488. I linked too many challenges.

  1. Thanks for the challenge!
    Hugs, Luciana.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx