Challenge #15 Pink, Black & Green

Thursday 14 April 2011
Good Morning all!
Boy these weeks are flying by!! it's time for a brand new challenge here at Charisma!
It's Denise here and for the first time since I joined the team I have the pleasure of choosing the theme this week! I hope you will all be able to play along. My challenge is...................


PINK BLACK and GREEN

We'd love to see all your craftiness for our colour combo this week, remember it can be any sort of craft, from cross stitch to cards, from scrap booking to ATC's!! We welcome everyone!!


We are proud to have sponsor our Challenge This week:

Prize One -
Our RETURNING sponsor is
Make it Crafty - Think it. Make it. Love it!

Make it Crafty is a dream come true for Zoe who has loved making projects from paper from a young child. Whether it be drawing, making cards, colouring, or her absolute favourite 3D mechanical projects; Zoe is always trying to think about new ideas to play with!
For a number of years Zoe has wanted to share her ideas and love for craft products with you and so Make it Crafty was finally born where she sells some of her favourite products as well as special scene digital stamps designed for the characters you already own!
Zoe only sells products she uses personally so she is always ready to help you where she can. You may also like to stop by the Make it Crafty Blog to see the latest projects, news and tips!

Zoe's scene images will make it VERY easy for you to mix with your existing stamps for some absolutely STUNNING scenes! Our first winner will get THREE digital stamps from the Make it Crafty shop - woo hoo!

***Some of our Design team have even been lucky enough to have a play with some fab digi's from make it crafty too!!***

***************************************************************
We are joined this month by the lovely Fleur!!! as our Guest Designer


********************************** *****************************

Here is our DT inspiration for you this week!

Carly
ann

Clar
e
Sally

Gemma

Christel


Denise

Julia
(Moving House)

Joanne


Lora
(DT HOL)

Vee

Allison
(DT HOL)

Carol
(DT HOL)


Leah


Thanks for stopping by and we really hope you join us and have some fun with your project! Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be direct to your entry and not to your blog. You have until next Wednesday 7.30pm GMT London time to get your entries in.

***********************************************************





4 comments:

  1. Georgiana said...:

    All these projects are wonderful! Looking forward to participating in the challenge.

  1. Jenn Borjeson said...:

    I just found your challenge blog this weekend - looking forward to playing again. :)

  1. Crafty Max said...:

    I am SO sorry I got the link wrong twice but I think I managed it the 3rd time LOL! What am I like DOH! I finaly worked out how to do the link thing only to type my blogger addy wrong so it didn't work. I am laughing at myself but also feeling pleaased that I did it right in the end. I hope. :) Mad Max x

  1. I thought I would struggle with this one but I loved it! What a lovely colour combo! Love the DT creations! Thanks for a great challenge! Judy x

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx